Wednesday 5 November 2014

Procedure exercise


Unit 1 PRE-PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES FOR THE CREATIVE MEDIA INDUSTRIES

 

Procedure:

Available finance & Budget-

As this is part of a college course all software and hard ware will be provided free

 

 

Again, because this is a college assignment I will not be going off site to locations so I will be using images on the internet for inspiration and reference.

I will not need any financial contribution as all of the equipment is free

 

Personnel-

As this is my assignment, I will be the only one working on it but I may get friends to contribute music clips if they play an instrument.

 

Resources-

·         PC with required specifications on hard ware

·         Game maker

·         Adobe complete pack

·         Audacity

·         Audio clips

Schedule-

A documentation of the requirements and activities/tasks that need to be completed with reference to time required and restraints like deadlines.

 

 

Health and safety, Risk assessment-

I will assess risks involved in the production of my game, as it will be developed by me in college there are not that many.

 

Legal aspects-

When advertising, I would consider the Advertising Standards Authority and the Pan European Game Information

 

No comments:

Post a Comment